- Eclectic, hearty comfort food
- Innovative cocktails
- Unique, kinetic atmosphere
What You'll Get
Though the Space Race captivated some, it was the Spacetaurant Race to convert the moon into an eatery oasis for interstellar travelers that truly captured the world's heart. Sample America's contribution to the Earth's culinary complexion with today's deal: for $20, you get $40 worth of lunch, dinner, or cocktails at Luna Park, a hip eatery that's part lively bar and part casual lounge rolled into one mauve-and-amber-encrusted package. Cozy up with a date in one of Luna Park's intimate booths, or magnanimously pick up the tab at lunch. This deal can be used during the happiest of hours (4 p.m.–7 p.m. every weekday, when all drinks, appetizers, and pizzas are two for one) and toward brunch.
Luna Park's extensive menu covers every meal with a warm blanket of comfort food. For lunch, sink into a portobello sandwich with hazelnut romesco ($11) or vegan white bean cassoulet ($15.25). If you're brunching it, munch no further than bourbon-cinnamon french toast with berries and beat-up cream ($10.50). Or tantalize your taste buds for dinner with breaded pork cutlet stuffed with mushrooms and gruyere cheese, topped with an apple cranberry sauce and served with mashed potatoes and string beans ($15.95). Save room for dessert: Luna Park lets you make your own s'mores for $8.25, or, for the same price, serves you peanut butter chocolate mousse pie.
The folks at Luna Park pride themselves on mixology (referring to mixing drinks, but not ruling out phat beats), and have an extensive list of original cocktails—such as the Kick Ass Mai Tai ($12), the Volcanic Scorpion punch bowl for two ($22), and an award-winning mojito ($9.50)—in addition to an approachable wine and beer list.
- Great comfort food in a pretty hip local. Wait staff is very good. Great drinks as well. As a west sider who never leaves his part of town, Luna Park is always a great spot to meet a friend or two for a very reliable meal and good time. Has never let me down yet. – OpenTable user who dined on 06/26/2010
- Two words - Happy Hour. Add awesome cocktails, yummy sliders and mac & cheese, and I'm there! SOOO yum! I love going after a long day at work at chilling out with my girls at Luna Park. The mojitos and sangria are my drinks of choice. – jane c., Yelp
- You can't help but love a place that wraps their PBR cans in paper bags. Luna Park definitely felt like a home away from home because of its decidedly San Francisco trappings. – Patrick K., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table, 2 per table of 5 or more. Tax and gratuity not included. Valid for happy hour and brunch, but not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Luna Park
Luna Park offers an eclectic menu of French and Italian eats accented by notes of American and Asian cuisine. From within the warm, jewel-toned eatery, satisfying, house-cooked meals of rigatoni with spicy lamb ragu and pizzas topped with wild mushroom and brie arrive to tables artfully plated. Ample seating at the bar invites perusal of the drink menu, which overflows with local and international wines, frosty beers, and chandelier-swirled signature cocktails.