A veteran of more than 7,000 LASIK procedures, Dr. Rinku Dutt restores vision with blade-free technology and up to two years of follow-ups
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- complete LASIK surgery for one or both eyes
- Initial consultation to confirm candidacy; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
- An FDA-approved LASIK procedure corrects nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism by reshaping the cornea with a precision CO2 laser
- After securing the eye in place with a circular ring, Dr. Rinku Dutt creates a small flap in the cornea with a tiny microkeratome and, within a few seconds, brings the cornea into focus with an eye-tracker-guided laser.
View Luna Vision and Laser’s other offers:
The Fine Print
About Luna Vision and Med Spa
Dr. Dutt has over 15 years of experience in beauty treatments and uses her surgical expertise to smooth away wrinkles, fine lines, and rough skin with products such as Botox, Juvéderm, and Bellafill. Luna Vision and Laser Med-Spa also provides skin care procedures such as photo facials, fraxyls, and microdermabrasion, and uses Palomar Icon laser technology to destroy hair follicles without damaging the skin. Blepharoplasty treatments use a CO2 laser to remove fat and excess skin from the upper and lower eyelids.
Using ophthalmological powers earned during prestigious studies at Case Western Reserve Medical Center and fellowships at Cornell and Tulane universities, Luna Vision and Beauty's Dr. Rinku Dutt restores vision with high-tech LASIK procedures and ensures long-term ocular health with eye exams. With more than 7,000 LASIK surgeries under her belt, Dr. Dutt performs eye exams as well as cataract surgeries and personally does many procedures.