A menu grown from its East LA roots features Mexican mainstays like spicy chicharrones, hulking burritos, and chicken tostadas
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15.50 for $20 worth of traditional Mexican food
Click here to view the hours of operation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lupe's Burritos
Lupe's Burritos is known as one of the city's best places for burritos, in part because of some impressive statistics. Read on to learn how the East LA spot stacks up by the numbers.
- The East 3rd Street eatery has served the area for more than 40 years.
- In 2015, Jonathan Gold of the Los Angeles Times named Lupe's burritos among his top 5 in the city.
- Lupe's serves 11 kinds of burritos as well as 5 hearty Mexican plates, such as taquitos and carne asada.
- Aside from Mexican food, Lupe's menu features 6 burgers and 5 hot dogs, including the extra-large 4-Finger dog.