Choose Between Two Options
$32 for a Mediterranean tapas dinner for two ($63 total value)
$39 for a Mediterranean tapas dinner for two with two glasses of house wine or beer ($77 total value)
- Two small dishes (up to a $16 value each)
- One large plate (up to a $19 value)
- One dessert (up to a $12 value)
- Click here to see the menu.<p>
Although its eclectic selection of seasonal dishes features countless ingredients, Lura's design hinges on only two things: wood and rocks. Exposed-brick and stone walls accented by latticework surround wooden tables and thick timber columns while the heat from a gas fireplace wafts through the space. Patrons gather in this rustic setting to share Mediterranean-style tapas and indulge in hearty entrees.
Key Ingredients and Where to Find Them
- Harissa: Orders of mussels can arrive in a spicy broth tinged with this hot-chili paste.
- Parmigiano Reggiano: Creamy risotto becomes even more decadent with the addition of one of Italy's most iconic cheeses.
- Truffle: The chicken schnitzel's mashed potatoes benefit from the earthy, savory flavor of truffles.
- Tzatziki sauce: No rack of lamb leaves the kitchen without its side of refreshing, yogurt-based sauce.
- Carbon atoms: Almost every menu item has carbon in it somewhere.
Feasts for the Eyes and Ears
Within the cozy confines of its dining room, Lura provides patrons with plenty of opportunities to treat more than just their taste buds. In addition to displaying works by visual artists, the eatery also hosts live shows throughout the week. DJs and jazz bands entertain crowds on select evenings, and burlesque dancers perform every Tuesday and Saturday night.