What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Lux Travel Collection no later than 11/16/18.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: Additional fee to travel solo; (3 nights) November 1-December 20, 2018 is $249 and January 2-March 29, 2019 is $319; (5 nights) November 1-December 18, 2018 is $419; January 2-March 27, 2019 is $529.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Costa Rican colón
All-Inclusive Vacation at 4.5-Star Resort in Costa Rica
Flights & Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Houston (IAH)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW)
- New York City
- Washington, DC
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- St. Louis (STL)
- Denver (DEN)
- Seattle (SEA)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Lux Travel Collection at (866)753-3188.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
- Manual economy rental car included for duration of trip
Resort (Choice of 3 or 5 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a junior suite at Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica
- All meals and beverages
- Daily activities
Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica
The 4.5-star Riu Palace Costa Rica resort strives to keep guests entertained, well-fed, and relaxed at all times. In between meals at five all-inclusive restaurants—whose cuisines include Italian and Japanese—visitors can sip cocktails at a pool’s swim-up bar or lounge in the sun on Matapalo Beach. Thrill seekers can snorkel in the Gulf of Papagayo, and then reward themselves with facials at the spa. All the while, 24-hour room service ensures guests feel thoroughly pampered.
Call Lux Travel Collection at (866)753-3188 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 12 and under pay reduced rates
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Junior Suite Gardenview
- Two double beds or one king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults, 3 adults + 1 kid or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Lux Travel Collection for details.
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: may be available upon request.
- Free WiFi
- Four pools
- Five restaurants
- Seven bars and lounges
- Spa (additional fee)
- Windsurfing, snorkeling, and kayaking
- Tennis and beach volleyball
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness center
- Kids’ club
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 11/16/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject $50 fee per person; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to voucher price
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in and travel
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Lux Travel Collection at (866) 753-3188 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- Surcharge may apply for departures crossing holiday periods
- Valid for stay in a Junior Suite Gardenview
- Additional fee to travel solo; (3 nights) November 1-December 20, 2018 is $249 and January 2-March 29, 2019 is $319; (5 nights) November 1-December 18, 2018 is $419; January 2-March 27, 2019 is $529.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.