Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond.
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of LED mask: Aims to boost collagen production, treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging.
About LuxBright Medica
LuxBright Medica's founder, Denis Kukhorenko, has been practicing massage, osteopathy, and acupuncture for the past 14 years—so managing pain is nothing new. Denis and a team of medical professionals (cosmetologists, acupuncturists, chiropodists, registered nurses, and other specialists) join forces at LuxBright Medica to accomplish the medical spa's main goal: helping clients of all ages and lifestyles to live "beautifully," with no pain.
Each session starts with a comprehensive consultation, where specialists design a treatment plan tailored to each client's needs, whether they're visiting for an anti-aging facial or a classic massage. Massage therapists easily maneuver around painful spots to relive tension and pain during LuxBright Medica's signature massages.