Skilled nail technicians pamper hands and feet with a variety of indulgent manicures and pedicures
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Spa mani/pedi includes exfoliating scrub and masque treatment
- Shellac mani/pedi includes a UV light-cured power polish
- Green tea mani/pedi includes a classic mani/pedi along with a green tea soak, salt scrub, hydrating masque, and moisture-rich massage
- Moroccan oil mani/pedi includes an orange peel scrub and honey-lavender scented oil treatment along with a choice of citrus scented, enriched hand cream, or signature scented Body Soufflé
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Luxe Den Spa
Physically, Luxe Den Spa exists in the middle of Manhattan. Spiritually, it's far removed from the chaos of car horns, billboards, and billboards advertising louder car horns. Within this two-and-a-secret-floor spa, there are many quiet spaces to escape to, from the private spa underground to the various treatment rooms in which clients can get a massage, facial, or body wrap without fear of the outside world getting in.
Luxe Den's services run wide and deep—the hairstylists team up with Aveda and L'oreal to provide hair design and coloring treatments. The spa technicians, meanwhile, provide massages and Moroccan Oil manicures. On top of all this, Luxe's facility features chic tiled showers and changing rooms, as well as beauty products for sale.