All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· November 8, 2017
· August 20, 2017
· July 23, 2017
What You'll Get
- $39 for a 60-Minute Therapeutic Massage (Valid Sunday - Friday) ($80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for new clients and those that have not visited in the last 12 months. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Not valid on Saturday, Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
As its name implies, Luxe provides visitors with truly opulent salon and spa experiences, whether that means primping brides for their big day or pampering expectant mothers with massages. Read on to see how the Lancaster spot stacks up by the numbers:
- 43 beauty professionals on staff, including stylists, aestheticians, and massage therapists
- 5 categories of hairstylists: new talent, junior, senior, master, and premier
- 6 manicures offered, including Gelish, Vinylux, and Zoya options
- 2 massage therapists soothe a single client's sore muscles during the Luxe Angel massage
- 5 Doctor Babor facial treatments, such as the anti-blemish and collagen-boosting therapies
- 90 minutes—length of the Ultimate Body Experience, which detoxifies, hydrates, and tones skin