Polydioxanone threads are inserted into the skin in order to lift it, aiming to reduce signs of aging
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Type of anesthesia used: local
- Who performs the procedure: Sherryl Shipes, DO, and Kaitlin Blalock, NP
- PDO Thread Lift: After applying local anesthesia, a technician inserts Polydioxanone threads via thin tubes into different layers of skin, which aims to lift the skin, promote cellular renewal, and reduce fine lines. After approximately 6 months, the threads are absorbed by the skin and the effects usually remain for 3?6 more months.
- During an initial consultation, you’ll learn more about the procedure, expected results, and eligibility. Ineligible customers will be offered a refund.
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
About Luxe Medical Spa
With just a quick injection of anti-aging treatments, including Botox, Juvéderm, and Kybella, the staff at Luxe Medical Spa can erase fine lines and wrinkles, seemingly reversing the effects of time. They also offer cellulite treatments and dermaplaning, as well as IPL and laser hair removal. Besides that, Dr. Sherryl Shipes, a medicine physician at Luxe Medical Spa, specializes in providing non-surgical age-reversing techniques and creating customized plans to help customers achieve their beauty goals.