|_Jump to: Salon Reviews||First-Hand Accounts Of Difficulty In Choosing Between 52 LuxeNow Locations_|
Choosing a favorite among LuxeNow’s 52 participating nail salons is as impossible as picking just one favorite out of 52 M*A*S*H episodes—the one where Charles secretly gives the local orphanage candy for Christmas is just as good as the one where Hawkeye and Trapper have to defuse the bomb that landed at the 4077th but didn’t explode. That makes it hard to choose where to get this mani-pedi, which can be redeemed at any location in LuxeNow’s vast NYC network. Participating Luxe salons are all over the city (Chelsea, Tribeca, Chinatown, Upper East Side, Gramercy, Midtown, Upper West Side, and more) and are bright spaces with contemporary decor and welcoming technicians. It’s renowned for cleanliness, prompt service, and affordable prices (nearly nail-buff burglary after this Groupon).
Click here for the complete list of salons, which includes the following prime locations:
- Bloomie Nails at 294 8th Ave.
- Trevi Nails at 343 Lexington Ave.
- VIP Beauty Salon at 68 Reade St.
- Bellagio Nail & Spa at 10 E. 23rd St.
- Creative Nail III at 296 Madison Ave.
- Nail Noble at 407 Park Avenue South
- Polish A Nail Salon at 1619 1st Ave.
- Emmanuel Nail at 1404 1st Ave.
LuxeNow will exchange your Groupon for a mani-pedi card, good at any of these locations, making this Groupon very flexible as a gift for anyone living anywhere near a participating LuxeNow salon. Grab your neighborhood girl posse for a conveniently local mani-pedi party, or bliss out privately at your location of choice. Get your Groupon!
Customers from all over NYC rave about participating LuxeNow salons. Here’s a sample:
Trevi Nails has a perfect five Yelp stars: > * Awesome nail salon… and amazing prices for Midtown. There are enough people working that you can walk in w/o an appt. and get seated right away. – Amber J.
VIP Beauty Salon has an average of four Yelp stars: > * Love this place! It is clean, cheap, and NEW which is nice. No old grimy foot baths or anything. The manicurists do a great job and don’t talk your ear off. – Lila F.
First-Hand Accounts Of Difficulty In Choosing Between 52 LuxeNow Locations
- Choosing one of the 52 salons is really hard for most people. I am like most people. Therefore it is hard for me as well. – Tiffany
- I feel overwhelmed just thinking about 52 salons because making a decision isn’t my strong suit. My strong suit is actually boxing since I have huge, heavy fists and I enjoy using them forcefully. – Rachel
- Sometimes, in not making a decision, I end up making a decision. There was one time that I couldn’t decide whether to eat breakfast, and by not deciding to eat breakfast, I didn’t eat breakfast. I pray that I’ll have the strength to make a decision between these 52 salons. – Sara