All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $38.50 for One Glycolic Peel ($125 value)
- $98.50 for Three Glycolic Peels ($375 value)
- $157 for Six Glycolic Peels ($750 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 24 Hour Standard Cancellation Policy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Luxe Touch
Beauty is all about light—whether it's the radiance of your complexion or the focused light emitted from a hair-removing laser. A med spa located just south of Dallas in historic Red Oak, Luxe Touch offers an extensive menu of illuminating aesthetic treatments administered by an experienced staff. Read on to learn more about some of the services available:
- Skincare: Along with custom facials that use Image Skincare products, microdermabrasion, SilkPeel treatments, and glycolic peels help exfoliate the skin and restore complexions. Elsewhere, collagen-induction therapy aims to combat signs of aging and inspire your Magic Mirror to keep up the compliments.
- Laser therapy: Cosmetic lasers can help reduce the growth of unwanted hair across the face and body, while photofacials and eMatrix sublative-rejuvenation procedures leave skin smooth and even in tone.
- Body contouring: Bioslimming wraps' hot and cold thermo agents help spur fat reduction. Zerona makes use of cold-laser therapy to shed inches from hips, waists, and thighs. And VelaShape and VelaSmooth blend radio-frequency waves, infrared light, and vacuum massage to banish cellulite.