Experienced technician uses laser-emitting pads to and near-infrared light to help slim down and shape the body
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Infrared Skin-Tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses near-infrared light to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
Need To Know
About Luxury Med Spa
Dr. David Zukkoor leads a team of licensed aestheticians and nurses who specialize in treatments with dramatic results, such as tattoo removal, laser hair removal, laser face and body skin tightening, laser face and body skin rejuvenation, body conturing ,microdermabrasion, and chemical peels. The powerhouse piece of equipment at the med spa's center is the Revolutionary Soprano Ice, which not only zaps hair follicles and damages their ability to re-grow on all skin types but also tightens and contours skin on the face and body. Luxury Med Spa also uses the state of the art Cynosure RevLite SI to remove tattoos for all skin types and will also smooth away wrinkles, uneven skin color, stretch marks, brown spots, acne, and acne scars.