Exciting tour with panoramic views of Red Rock Canyon, Spring Mountain range, and Calico Hills, narrated by professional guides
What You'll Get
- Red Rock Canyon Tour for One
- Red Rock Canyon Tour for Two
- Red Rock Canyon Tour for Four
- Door-to-door Strip or Downtown hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
- See the natural side of Vegas on our incredible Red Rock Canyon tour.
- Enjoy the short drive to the canyon, learning from your expert tour guide along the way.
- Browse the Visitor Center for cool exhibits, a gift shop, and a desert tortoise habitat.
- Take in the Wilson Cliffs—3,000 ft sandstone walls that are as beautiful as they are huge.
- Get stunning, panoramic views of the surrounding Spring Mountain range and Calico Hills.
- Visit Red Rock Overlook for a photo-worthy look at the water colored landscape around you.
Choose a scenic adventure that’s fit for the big screen. A Red Rock Canyon Tour is the perfect way to escape the glamor of the Vegas Strip and explore the natural beauty of Nevada’s wilderness only miles away from your Las Vegas hotel.Leave the transportation details to us. We will pick you up from your hotel along the Las Vegas Strip. Your chauffeur is also your personal tour guide and expert on all things Red Rock Canyon. So, how many movies and commercials were filmed at Red Rock Canyon? Your tour guide knows that answer.
That was a short drive. That’s because your Red Rock Canyon tour is only minutes away from the Strip. Before we launch into this excursion, let’s browse around the Visitor Center. Discover a desert tortoise habitat, interpretive exhibits, and a must-see gift shop that’s worth the quick shop before your adventure.
Now let’s get going. The landscape of your Red Rock Canyon tour is dominated by the towering Wilson Cliffs. Rising over 3,000 feet, this massive wall of rock is part of the Keystone Thrust and serves as a striking backdrop for today’s adventure. Cruise closer to the sandstone surface for a glimpse of ancient pictographs. Get out your camera for picturesque panoramic shots of these red, pink, orange and tan sandstone mountains.
To the east, you’ll find the Spring Mountain range soaring high above the valley. Don’t be surprised if you spot sparkling streams flowing nearby. The Spring Mountain Range earned its name for the number of springs that can be found. Notice the lush vegetation around this mountain range? That’s because the Spring Mountain Range is home to more than 600 species of plants, including ponderosa pines rooted to the top of the mountain peaks.
The colorful sandstone formations to the north of your Red Rock Canyon tour are the Calico Hills. Within these brilliantly colored hills are the vast expanses of fossilized sand dunes. These sand dunes, naturally fossilized millions of years ago, preserves ancient species and vegetation that once thrived across this valley. Along the Calico Hills’ rugged ridgelines are dozens of tanks, or tinajas, that hold pools of water crucial to its thriving wildlife and ecosystem. The striking colors of Calico Hills change as the sun moves across the sky. Orange? White? Pink? Red? You may find all these colors at different times of the day.
Last stop on your Red Rock Canyon tour is at Red Rock Overlook. Trek the paved trail up to the top of a low mountain for breathtaking views of all the natural beauty you saw close-up at Red Rock Canyon. Can you fit all the stunning landmarks of Red Rock Canyon into one picture? Ask your tour guide to snap a group shot of your gang to capture the memory of your adventure at Red Rock Canyon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Pick up from any Las Vegas Strip or Downtown hotel. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.