What You'll Get
- Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Classic Tour for One Person
- Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Classic Tour for Two People
- Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Classic Tour for Four People
- Learn the history of Las Vegas as you leave the neon and glitter behind
- Drive through Vegas’ casino-free neighbor, Boulder City, soaking up its vintage charm.
- Take in views of sparkling Lake Mead on your way to the main event: the Hoover Dam.
- Travel back in time as you hear captivating stories about the dam’s planning and construction.
- Immerse yourself in interactive exhibits, or stop by the dam’s gift shop for a souvenir.
- Walk along the dam itself and get panoramic, postcard-worthy views of the area.
- Gaze in amazement at your incredible view of a modern engineering feat: the Hoover Dam Bypass.
- Great photo ops, incredible scenery at Lake Mead Overlook.
- Door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking and admission fees (included in tour price)
- Personally guided and narrated tour with our highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Small groups providing a tailored, memorable experience
Roar your way to the Manmade Wonders of the World and visit the Hoover Dam. Explore the history and science behind this engineering marvel of the world with Hoover Dam Classic tour.We lets you travel in style during your Hoover Dam tour. Your professional tour guide will narrate your journey as you travel from the glitter of Vegas to the roaring water of the Hoover Dam.
On the way, observe the vintage charm of Boulder City that was built for the construction of Hoover Dam, and gaze upon the vast waters of Lake Mead sparkling beneath the sun.
As the next phase of your Hoover Dam tour begins, you will learn fun facts and legends about the details of building the Hoover Dam. Questions are always welcome, so ask away! Then step outside onto the Hoover Dam observation tower. Have you ever seen such a sight? Gaze in awe at this massive dam and think about what you’ve learned about how they constructed it. This is how mankind has tamed the rough waters of the Colorado River—and it is breathtaking.
Step out onto the Hoover Dam with your cameras for astounding views of the turquoise waters of the Colorado River below. The views of towering mountains and iridescent water are perfect for picturesque panoramic shots and make a great backdrop for your group photo. Want a picture? Your tour guide will gladly capture this timeless moment. We also drive across the Hoover Dam to the Arizona side where you’ll get great views of the Hoover Dam spillway and diversion tunnel.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Pick up on Las Vegas Strip or downtown hotels only. Reservation required. Valid only within 10 miles of zip code 89109. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.