Treat your office, family, and favorite mail carrier to some real, fresh-ground coffee with today's deal: $20 worth of coffee beans and teas from Lynn Coffee Bean & Teas for $8, good at both the retail and cafe locations.
Lynn's inventory of more than 70 coffee blends and 60 teas is constantly changing, depending on what's fresh and in season. The pumpkin-spice coffee blend is especially popular in the fall, the season of jack-o-lanterns, candy corn, and lame Crypt Keeper puns. Coffee beans start at $6.99 per pound and max out at $44.99 for the bluest of Blue Mountain blends, many of them lightly toasted by the breath of Tibetan dragons, imbuing the drinker with courage and fashion sense.
If coffee isn’t your thing, dip your teabag into a cherished mug. Fans of the leaf will want to try the tangy-and-tropical goji green, the yummy-but-complex pomi-berry (pomegranate, lavender, apple, and hibiscus blend), or the light-yet-antioxidenty acai white, all from Two Leaves & A Bud. Loose tea blends vary between $19.99 and $23.99 per pound, while the bagged varieties average around $3.99 a box ($7.99+ for imports). Lynn's also offers a selection of cocoa, chocolates, dried fruit, housewares, gift baskets, and more.
A well-chosen cup of coffee or tea can prevent your body from rusting, infusing you with antioxidants and sharpening your mental focus before Jedi class. A cup of nature’s water can be the perfect centerpiece to pleasant conversation, and it's also the perfect thing for hardened private eyes to drop in shock when they realize their partner's death was no accident. Get your friends and enemies in on this deal, and get your Groupon.
Lynn Coffee Bean and Teas gets 4.5 pleasantly jittery stars from Yelpers:
- I absolutely love this place...They have a lot of tea offerings, including a number of bagged tea brands that are not easy to find in shops...The owners were there and they were both really nice and very helpful, but not pushy at all. – Lisa B., Yelp
World’s Somethingest Coffee Mug
The soothing brews from Lynn Coffee’s signature beans and teas are the perfect toasty pick-me-up, or can be served over ice on your daring manned mission to Mercury. But what about every day use? Avoid scalding your hands by drinking from a novelty mug that expresses your personality!
- World’s Saddest Grandpa
- I’d Rather Be Writing The Great American Novel
- You don’t have to be crazy to work here, but it does help you decipher the Morse Code of the pigeons outside.
- Econdo Corporation Promotional Beverage Container and Incremental Brand Awareness Perpetuation Concept
- My Other Office is a Mattress On The Floor
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.