What You'll Get
Available for in-store pickup only; view store hours here.
Lenovo ThinkPad S1 Yoga 12” Ultrabook from Lynwood Deals
- Uniquely designed laptop features a screen that flips 360º or lay flat
- Can be configured as laptop, stand, tablet, and tent
- 12.5” touch screen with full HD
- Magnesium-alloy frame and scratch-resistant display
- 2.7GHz Intel Core i5 processor
- 128GB solid-state drive
- 8GB RAM
- OS: Windows 10
- Includes digitizer pen
- Product dimensions: 15.1”x13”x3.6”
- Weight: 5.2lb.
- Condition: new
The Lenovo brand name may only be about a decade old, but the company can trace itself to one of the most important technological advances in history: the advent of the personal computer. In 1981, IBM released its first PC, one that would soon set the standard for personal computing around the world. But in the early 2000s, IBM was ready to focus on other types of products, and so Lenovo—a Hong Kong company formed in the mid-1980s—stepped in and bought IBM’s personal computer division, including the iconic Thinkpad. Lenovo’s reach hasn’t stopped with PCs: the company is now a top producer of smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and servers.
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Fine Print, any purchaser with an unredeemed voucher 30 days after purchase will receive a refund equal to the amount paid for the voucher. Sales tax on amount paid is due at time of pick-up. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.