Choose from Six Options
Valid Fridays, 8 p.m. to midnight
- $9.50 for admission and rental skates for two ($19 value)
- $18.60 for admission and rental skates for four ($38 value)
- $27.40 for admission and rental skates for six ($57 value)<p>
Valid Saturdays, 1 p.m.–4 p.m., or Sundays, 2 p.m.–5 p.m.
- $8 for admission and rental skates for two ($16 value)
- $15.70 for admission and rental skates for four ($32 value)
- $24 for admission and rental skates for six ($48 value)<p>
Lynwood Roller Rink and Miniature Golf
While watching the 2005 film Roll Bounce, moviegoers were probably too busy staring at roller-skating stars Nick Cannon and Bow Wow as they busted high-flying, acrobatic moves on the rink. With so much action on screen, audiences may not have had the chance to notice something slightly subtler—that the film was actually shot at Lynwood Roller Rink and Miniature Golf. Take one step inside the old-school facility, though, and the location scout’s pick seems almost too obvious: the rink's dedication to classic decor, such as bright-red neon lights and multiple disco balls, give it the feel of an untouched time capsule. But don’t let the vintage vibes fool you entirely—the rink also hosts new-school events.
93% of 203 customers recommend
“Older Family members had more fun than the children. Great fun!”
“Music was great!!!!! We celebrated our family reunion there with the kids awesome time with the DJ”