All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $4 for one round of mini golf for one person ($5 value)
- $6 for one round of mini golf for two people ($10 value)
- $8 for one round of mini golf for three people ($15 value)
- $10 for one round of mini golf for four people ($20 value)
- $12 for one round of mini golf for five people ($25 value)
- $14 for one round of mini golf for six people ($30 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or specials. Must use by October 1, weather permitting. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lynwood Roller Rink and Miniature Golf
While watching the 2005 film Roll Bounce, moviegoers were probably too busy staring at roller-skating stars Nick Cannon and Bow Wow as they busted high-flying, acrobatic moves on the rink. With so much action on screen, audiences may not have had the chance to notice something slightly subtler—that the film was actually shot at Lynwood Roller Rink and Miniature Golf. Take one step inside the old-school facility, though, and the location scout’s pick seems almost too obvious: the rink's dedication to classic decor, such as bright-red neon lights and multiple disco balls, give it the feel of an untouched time capsule. But don’t let the vintage vibes fool you entirely—the rink also hosts new-school events.