· Redeemed December 29, 2016
· Redeemed December 28, 2016
· Redeemed December 27, 2016
What You'll Get
Available for in-store pickup only; view store hours here.
Wild Horse Chardonnay
- Aromas of lemon, vanilla, baked apple crisp, orange, and grapefruit
- Fresh acidity and lingering citrus flavors
- 90% chardonnay, 10% mix of pinot gris, malvasia bianca, and viognier
- Grapes sourced from California’s Central Coast, including Santa Barbara County, Santa Maria Valley, and Monterey
- 30% of the blend was tank-fermented; 70% was aged in French oak barrels for added complexity and creaminess
- Pair with smoked gouda and gruyère, oysters, and chicken dijon
- 750mL bottle
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit Saint Louis Park location located between Knollwood Target and Big Lots in the Knollwood Village Shopping Centre, during normal business hours to pick up your product.
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Fine Print, any purchaser with an unredeemed voucher 30 days after purchase will receive a refund equal to the amount paid for the voucher. Sales tax on amount paid is due at time of pick-up. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. All sales final & are conducted by the duly licensed retailer and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local taxes. Sales tax on amount paid is due at time of pick-up. All purchasers must be at least 21 years of age and present valid government issued photo identification to the retailer as a condition to and at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About M.D Liquors Saint Louis Park
M.D Liquors—which opened its first store in 2014 in Crystal, Minnesota, and its second store in 2015 in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota—stocks its shelves and fridges with beer, wine, and liquor. It has a supply of craft beer and liquor from local distilleries, and its staffers can order anything M.D Liquors doesn't carry. It also offers a free loyalty program to shoppers, giving them 5% savings whenever they shop.