All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for admission for two to DreamGirls drag cabaret with two drinks and one appetizer (up to a $37.95 value)
- $40 for admission for four to DreamGirls drag cabaret with four drinks and two appetizers (up to a $75.90 value)
- $55 for admission for six to DreamGirls drag cabaret with six drinks and three appetizers (up to a $113.85 value)
- $66 for admission for eight to DreamGirls drag cabaret with eight drinks and four appetizers (up to a $151.80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Show is every Friday night starting at 10p.m. Not valid with happy hour pricing or any other specials or discounts. Not valid during Pride weekend 6/17-6/19. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About M Uptown
The name may have changed to M Uptown, but everything else is familiar—and still as flirty as ever. Take a look at the three ingredients that make the newly renamed spot significant.
- The bar: Wittily named cocktails include the Booty Collins and the All Thai'd Up, a martini made with coconut vodka. You can also sip craft beers and local spirits such as Breckenridge Bourbon and Woody Creek Vodka.
- The kitchen: Along with more than a dozen gourmet burgers, chefs whip up dishes like chipotle barbecue salmon and seared mahi mahi tacos.
- The stage: Drag shows are the name of the game. The crown jewel is DreamGirls—Denver's longest-running cabaret drag revue.