What You'll Get
The ear lobes are a classy neighborhood often decorated with diamond chandeliers, but area real-estate values depend on local hairscapes and smooth commutes on nearby skin surfaces. Keep your shoulder-top plot looking its finest with today's Groupon to Ma Belle Hair Salon in Fremont. Purchase a Groupon for one of the following beatification options:
- $50 for $100 worth of hair services
- $49 for your choice of a deep cleansing facial or microdermabrasion (a $105 value per service); both come with ultrasound rejuvenation
Ma Belle Hair Salon offers a welcoming, stylish environment and a bevy of experience for providing clients with a heightened sense of style. Those traversing the hair-services route can decapitate demonic two-headed split ends with a haircut ($50). Electrify black-and-white hair with a color touch-up ($60), or for a totally new hue, Ma Bell Hair Salon offers full color treatments ($75) and highlights ($100+). Brass sections turn into soothing wind instruments after a toning treatment ($35+). For haircuts, Groupons can be split over the course of two visits, so hair has sufficient time to look good, overgrow, and joyously reunite with a fashionable shape once again.
Each facial treatment will be performed by aesthetician Monica Ryan, who is a master of individualizing each treatment for sensitive or stoic complexions. The advanced artillery of a deep cleansing facial or microdermabrasion will unseat deep-seeded undesirables and clear pores for their intended purpose: storing cookie crumbs for later snacking. Either service uses ultrasonic technology to revivify battle-weary front lines.
New clients only.
Yelpers give Ma Belle Hair Salon an average of 4.5 stars:
- She trimmed my sad little tresses while adding some layers, and threw in some sassy bangs for good measure. I walked into the salon feeling kind of blegh, but walked out feeling like a million bucks thanks to my new cut. – Jennifer M.
- MaBelle Salon has a wonderful atmosphere. All the MaBelle staff are very courteous and helpful, always making sure we are taken care of as soon as we walk through the door. – Susan M.
- This salon is the best in Fremont. Great people, very talented stylists. Atmosphere is worm [sic] and friendly. You always get a feeling like coming [sic] home to visit your family. – Isabella R.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, may buy multiple as gifts. May use over 2 visits if getting a haircut on both visits only. By appt only. New clients only. Select stylists only. Not valid toward products. No cash back. Tax & gratuity not included. Not valid w/other of Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.