All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 29, 2018
· Reviewed April 9, 2018
· Reviewed February 3, 2017
What You'll Get
Paintings are a window into the artist's thoughts, from Pollock's chaotic canvases to the little frowny faces on each star in Starry Night. Paint it out with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- C$25 for a two-hour introduction to painting class, including materials, for one person (a C$50 value)
- C$45 for a two-hour introduction to painting class, including materials, for two people (a C$100 value)
- C$49 for a learn-to-paint course with four classes, including materials, for one person (a C$219 value)
- C$95 for a learn-to-paint course with four classes, including materials, for two people (a C$438 value)
The two-hour, drop-in introduction to painting class provides an entryway to the fundamentals of painting. Students learn about perspective, form, colour, and composition, and use acrylic-based paints to put their knowledge into practice. The learn-to-paint course builds technique over the course of four weekly classes. See the class calendar here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MAB Art Studio & Boutique Gallery
At MAB Art Studio & Boutique Gallery, a dynamic group of artists blend commerce with special events and arts education. Accepting personalized commissions upon request, CEO Monika Blichar and her team host multidisciplinary events that bring together artists from different mediums, allowing painters and creative artists to share the space with mixed media artists, jewellers and eclectic fashion designers. Monika and her team host collective events such as Art World Expo and Painting Dreams International Art Tours that bring together artists and entrepreneurs, while also nurturing budding artists through community building and education.