A cafe savings cats! Enjoy local coffee, art, and music. All kitties are adoptable, just in case you fall in love!
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 60-minute visit to the cat lounge
- Cafe serves a selection of coffees, teas, and other drinks, as well as cookies and other snacks
- Must-try: Cold Brew Nitro and Felix’s Empanadas
- Atmosphere: You’ll immediately notice the chill vibe and good energy of the chic but cozy space filled with 12 cats cuddling, playing or pawing for your attention!
- Age restrictions: Must be 7 or older, children younger than 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Waiver can be completed online at MacTabby.com. Must be 7 years old to enter. Ages 7-13 must have adult supervision. Ages 14-17 may enter without supervision but need parent signed waiver. Not valid for special events. Reservation and waiver required to enter cat lounge. Walk-ins not accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mac Tabby Cat Cafe
At Mac Tabby Cat Cafe, twelve foster cats rule the premises in pursuit to find new admirers. Some people may think that the era of cat worship ended with the fall of ancient Egypt, but they are clearly wrong! Before stepping into the cat lounge, grab a latte or kombucha to sip on while admiring and cuddling the adorable felines. All kitties are available for adoption, so you're encouraged to fill out an application for the one you fall madly in love with! Not interested in adopting? No problem! Just your nose boops and warm lap is appreciated by all! Mac Tabby is yet another unique experience to be had in the eclectic area of NoDa, Charlotte's art district.