Choose from Four Options
- $13 for weekday entry for two ($20 value)
- $26 for weekday entry for four ($40 value)
- $22 for weekend entry for two ($30 value)
- $44 for weekend entry for four ($60 value)
The fall attractions are open October 1–31 except on Tuesdays. Fall attractions include:
- Horse- or mule-drawn hayride or train ride to the pumpkin patch
- Petting zoo
- Pony rides (extra $3 per rider)
- Hay maze
- Western-themed games, such as panning for gold or sack races
There's something timeless about MacDonald's Ranch. Maybe it's that visitors can take a guided horseback ride through the desert, pose for an old-time photo, or ride a stagecoach—which in certain cases, might be held up by actors dressed as outlaws. But whatever the reason guests dock their zeppelin at MacDonald's Ranch, the staff hopes to treat them to a fun ranch experience. They surround them with music, cowboy shows, and seasonal attractions such as the annual pumpkin festival.
MacDonald's Ranch covers 1,300 acres of the scenic Sonoran Desert. Whether on horseback, train, or a hayride, guests can explore the area and view its desert flora, hawks, petrified spurs, and coyotes.