Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $30 worth of food for two or more (dine-in only)
- $30 for $60 worth of food for four or more (dine-in only)
Machi Sushi Restaurant
Machi Sushi Restaurant prides itself on its diverse selection of Japanese fare. Read on for a closer look at some its tasty offerings.
- Beef negimaki: This hot appetizer features scallions rolled in thin-sliced beef and broiled in sweet teriyaki sauce.
- Bagel special roll: Filled with tempura-fried smoked salmon, cream cheese, crabmeat, and asparagus, and sprinkled with spicy mayo and eel sauce.
- Chilean sea bass: Among the chef's signature entrees is this steamed fillet seasoned with ginger and topped with scallions and mixed vegetables in a black-bean sauce.