All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The right blend of Mexican spices turns meals into fiestas and lures droves of grazing piñatas within the reach of a sturdy broomstick. Enjoy south-of-the-border zest with today's Groupon to Machismo Burrito Bar. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get a burrito-bar meal for two (up to $24 total value). The meal includes the following:
- Any two entrees (up to an $8 value each)
- One order of chips (a $2 value)
- One side of salsa, guacamole, or queso (a $1–$2 value)
- Two sodas, either fountain or bottled (up to a $2 value each)
- For $24, you get a burrito-bar meal for four (up to $48 total value). The meal includes the following:
- Any four entrees (up to an $8 value each)
- Two orders of chips (a $2 value each)
- Two sides of salsa, guacamole, or queso (a $1–$2 value each)
- Four sodas, either fountain or bottled (up to a $2 value each)
Machismo Burrito Bar invites patrons to construct their own burritos, quesadillas, salads, and tacos at a bustling buffet that overflows with fresh southwestern ingredients. Stuff one of six flavored tortillas—including jalapeño, cheddar, and spinach—with juicy hunks of chicken, steak, meat-free Boca crumbs, or Boca-free pork. Crisp veggies, brown rice, sour-cream alternatives, and vegan cheese help customers keep their masterpieces light, which is key to getting them mounted in the Louvre. To awaken sleeping stomachs or moisten dry contact lenses, patrons can saunter up to the hot-sauce bar, featuring 30 different alarm-ringers. Chips and dips round out communal repasts, and sodas round out bellies with bubbles.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must choose from menu. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.