Dr. Frankenstein dropped out of culinary school the minute he discovered that pieces of breakfast and lunch had already been combined into brunch. Taste the meal that altered history with today’s Groupon to Mac’s Landing Cafe in Brooklyn. Choose between the following options:
- For $16, you get breakfast, lunch, or brunch for two (up to a $37.60 total value) that includes:
- Two entrees (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $5 value each)
- Two small hot or iced coffees or teas (up to a $1.85 value each)<p>
- For $26, you get breakfast, lunch, or brunch for four (up to a $75.20 total value) that includes:
- Four entrees (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Four sides (up to a $5 value each)
- Four small hot or iced coffees or teas (up to a $1.85 value each)
Mac’s fuels daily grinds with piping-hot coffee drinks and organic teas evolved to complement a menu of breakfast and lunch daily and brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Rivers of maple syrup run down stacks of cinnamon and vanilla french toast in a topographical map of the planned 51st state of Breakfastopia. Midday munchers can sic teeth upon avocado-topped veggie burgers or savor the gooey swiss cheese that fuses a shell of sourdough bread around the tuna melt.
Brunch selections sate waffling palates with savory offerings such as the sausage- and bacon-packed meat lovers’ frittata or the sweet delights of the banana pancake’s caramelized fruit pieces crowned with whipped cream. Sides of bacon, shrimp, and spinach quell minor cravings with favored flavors culled from various corners of the menu. Local roasters dispatch weekly bundles of drip-ready coffees to complement an array of organic teas.
Passing under the vintage-style sign that rests at a jaunty angle atop the buildings crenulated façade, diners behold a chic row of exposed bricks within. Chalkboard menus declare daily specials, and paper toppers with crayons grace every table so diners can pen haikus dedicated to the beauty of maple syrup.