All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· February 26, 2017
· January 20, 2017
· January 11, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $15.50 for $28 worth of dinner for two or more; valid Monday–Friday
- $19.50 for $28 worth of dinner for two or more; valid any day
- $30 for $56 worth of dinner for four or more; valid Monday–Friday
- $37.50 for $56 worth of dinner for four or more; valid any day
- $8.25 for $16 worth of lunch for two or more; valid Monday–Friday
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Lunch option valid Monday-Friday until 4pm. Not valid for weekend brunch (Saturday-Sunday 10am-2pm). Not valid for alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mad Hatter
When it comes to making mouthwatering food, the most important elements are the ingredients. That's why the chefs at Mad Hatter use free-range, all-natural chicken breasts in their chicken chimi wraps. When building burgers, they turn to locally sourced, 100% grass-fed Angus beef, which they might put on a gluten-free bun topped with Carolina goat cheese and dijon mustard. To wash everything down, they pour a lineup of craft beers.