Visitors can stand face-to-face with wax-made celebrities such as Elvis and enjoy an exciting zipline
About This Deal
- Participants can fly 12 stories above The LINQ Promenade. The zipline starts just off of Las Vegas Boulevard, where riders will board an elevator up to the 114-foot tall launch tower.
- Up to 10 riders at a time will zip eastward at approximately 35 miles per hour in the seated position either day or night
- Weight restrictions: must be 60–300 pounds (27–136 kg)
- Height restriction: minimum height of 40 inches
- Age restrictions: Riders 12 or younger must be accompanied by a ticketed rider 13 or older. Riders younger than 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Free admission to Madame Tussauds for ages 4 or younger
Sure, you'll take some selfies with some super-realistic wax figures. But there's more than that...
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
Vegas-goers can see two kinds of stars—Hollywood stars at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas and the stars in the sky from the FLY LINQ zipline. The former, an iconic international experience, opened in Sin City in 1999 making it the first American location of Madame Tussauds. Wax sculptures of notable athletes, musicians, superheroes, and more can be seen at the attraction where visitors also enjoy a VR game and other family-friendly activities.
At the latter, zipliners start at a 114-foot-tall launch tower just off Las Vegas Boulevard. In either seated or superhero position, participants see the sights from 12 stories above, including the LINQ Promenade’s open-air shopping and dining district, before landing at the High Roller, the Strip’s giant Ferris wheel.