All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
If the Hundred Years’ War had been fought with paintballs instead of rifles, it might still be happening, but it’d be so colorful that no one would mind. Experience your own vibrant battlefield with today’s Groupon to Madddogz in Waxahachie. Choose from the following options:
- For $38, you get a four-hour paintball outing for two people (an $81 total value) that includes:
- Entry, rental of guns and masks, unlimited CO2, and 200 paintballs each for two people (a $50 value)
- Full camo rental for two people (a $16 value)
An additional 400 paintballs (a $15 value)<p>
- For $59, you get a four-hour paintball outing for four people (a $132 total value) that includes:
- Entry, rental of guns and masks, unlimited CO2, and 200 paintballs each for four people (a $100 value)
Full camo rental for four people (a $32 value)<p>
- For $139, you get a four-hour paintball party pack for 10 people (a $330 total value) that includes:
- Guns, masks, unlimited CO2, and 200 paintballs each for 10 people (a $230 value)
- Full camo rental for 10 people (an $80 value)
- A four-hour rental of the party zone (a $20 value)<p>
Madddogz’s multiple fields of forts, wooded areas, and props host thrilling paintball showdowns. Sharp shooters race between tire pyramids, running, diving, and slow-motion somersaulting while taking aim at fellow players or cooling off under the park’s misters. Players can hide out behind the postapocalyptic wreckage of a downed plane in the wooded field, or do the worm across the urban field while concealed by full camo and armed with all the included paint-splattering necessities. The park provides viewing for spectators at five of the fields, where they can watch the colorful carnage from a safe distance. All paintballers ages 10 and older are welcome, and each player must sign a waiver and abide by the rules to participate in games.
Jovial crews of paint wielders can catch breaths and fuel up in Madddogz’s private party zone, which cools sweat in an air-conditioned room and lets players lounge in a covered porch and private yard with a picnic table. Parties flip their own burgers on an on-site grill to tap into battlefield strength without sitting through Winston Churchill’s vacation pictures. Painted warriors can drop in on weekends—though calling ahead is recommended—or make reservations during the week with a minimum of eight people. The $200 minimum reservation cost for this is waived for Groupon customers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. By appointment only Mon.-Thurs. Reservation recommended Fri.-Sun. Subject to availability. Must be 10 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MaddDogz Paintball
Bunkers fashioned from metal barrels and tires protect inhabitants from volleys of enemy fire, as the smell of grilled hamburgers wafts through the air. MaddDogz’s outdoor paintball fields immerse players in friendly combat while giving spectators, family, and friends a place to celebrate special occasions. Players can hunt their opponents in wooded areas littered with wrecked airplanes, used tires, and wooden fences in games of elimination or all-out battles. Meanwhile, civilians can mingle with their friends inside covered picnic areas while enjoying a packed lunch or cooked meats from the grill.