Technicians apply non-metal tinting film to the windows, which can help keep UV rays out of the vehicle and keep the interior cool in summer
About This Deal
- Brand of film: Sungard Black Pearl NR 35%. Darker shades are available for side rear and rear windows, for $30
- Type of tint: Non-metal. You can upgrade for a reasonable fee
- How long it takes: Up to three hours
- Improved heat, glare and UV reduction
- Removal of window film is not included
- Check your state and local laws for legality of window film in your area,
- Check Made In The Shade's website for Covid19 restrictions. No waiting at the facility.
- This deal not valid for 2000 and older vehicles
About Made in the Shade
The factory-certified technicians behind Made in the Shade draw on more than 75 years of collective experience as they tint windows on cars, homes, and businesses. Certified by the International Window Film Association, these solar control experts guide customers through a showroom full of samples before welcoming chariots into their air-conditioned shop.
Their films, available in multiple shades, come backed with a lifetime warranty against bubbling, peeling, and cracking until the vehicle is sold or converted into a guesthouse. In addition to safety films that protect against break-ins and injuries, Made In The Shade Inc. vends Nano-Ceramic films that block high levels of infrared light without interfering with satellites, GPS devices, or cellphones. Residential films not only protect homeowners and their families from UV rays but also the flooring, furniture, and artwork inside homes while reducing energy cost, and they come with Lifetime Warranties! Commercial building Tinting is also available.