Couples or quartets savor slabs or succulent ribs or tri-tips alongside hearty appetizers, sides, bananas fosters, and glasses of wine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Everybody loves eating ribs because they’re delicious and when you’re done you have a tiny xylophone made of bones. Play with your food with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
$75 for a dinner for two (a $110 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $16 value)
- Two half-slabs of ribs or tri-tips (up to a $26 value each)
- Four sides (included with price of ribs or tri-tips)
- One bananas foster; caramelized plantains flambéed with spicy rum and banana liqueur, served with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream (a $10 value).
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $16 value each)
$150 for a dinner for four (a $220 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $16 value each)
- Four half-slabs of ribs or tri-tips (up to a $26 value each)
- Eight sides (included with price of ribs or tri-tips)
- Two bananas foster (a $10 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $16 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. No substitutions allowed. Reservation required. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on national holidays and July 4th. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Maderas Steak & Ribs
At Maderas Steak & Ribs, kitchen commanders craft a menu with hefty steaks forged from Kansas prime Angus beef. To sustain flavor throughout meals, in-house pastry chefs fill crumbly crusts with pie or cheesecake swirled with fresh fruit and juices.
Neon lighting grants old-timey-diner appeal to the spacious tables and cushy booths of Maderas's big, kid-friendly room, through which live music occasionally wanders on Friday and Saturday nights and whenever forks happen to clang melodically against glassware or mom's glass chewing-gum dispenser.