Everybody loves eating ribs because they’re delicious and when you’re done you have a tiny xylophone made of bones. Play with your food with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$68 for a dinner for two (a $103.60 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $15.75 value)
- Two half-slabs of ribs or tri-tips (up to a $23.95 value each)
- Four sides (included with price of ribs or tri-tips)
- One bananas foster; caramelized plantains flambéed with spicy rum and banana liqueur, served with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream, and topped with chocolate and caramel sauce (a $9.95 value).
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $15 value each)
$136 for a dinner for four (a $207.20 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $15.75 value each)
- Four half-slabs of ribs or tri-tips (up to a $23.95 value each)
- Eight sides (included with price of ribs or tri-tips)
- Two bananas foster (a $9.95 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $15 value each)
Maderas Steak & Ribs
At Maderas Steak & Ribs, kitchen commanders craft a menu with hefty steaks forged from Kansas prime Angus beef. To sustain flavor throughout meals, in-house pastry chefs fill crumbly crusts with pie or cheesecake swirled with fresh fruit and juices.
Neon lighting grants old-timey-diner appeal to the spacious tables and cushy booths of Maderas's big, kid-friendly room, through which live music occasionally wanders on Friday and Saturday nights and whenever forks happen to clang melodically against glassware or mom's glass chewing-gum dispenser.
92% of 2,333 customers recommend
“Best food in the OC”
“The tri tip is the best!”