It is better to give than to receive, which is why the person who gives themselves a gift must regift it to themselves in order to overcome the despair of receiving it. Break out of a perpetual loop with today’s Groupon to the Madison Holiday Market located in the Alliant Energy Center. Choose from the following options:
- For $7, you get admission for two people (up to a $7 value each; up to a $14 total value).
- For $14, you get admission for four people (up to a $7 value each; up to a $28 total value).
- For $21, you get admission for six people (up to a $7 value each; up to a $42 total value).<p>
Today’s Groupon is valid for admission on your choice of one of the following dates:
- Friday, November 4, from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 5, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, November 6, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.<p>
Featuring a wide assortment of retailers and artisans gathered under one roof, the Madison Holiday Market delights seasonal revelers with an overabundance of gift-shopping options. Foodies will burn their favorite mud-pie recipes when presented with fresh German roasted almonds from The Almond Tree, fine wine salsa from Nectar of the Vine, or homemade sweets from Toffee For You. Fashionistas can peruse natural-gemstone jewelry at the Firenza Designs booth or try on a pair of hand-painted shoes from Jully’s Fashion Design. Meanwhile, Chiripa’s stock of imported artisanal Mexican crafts—such as hand-hammered copper vases and authentic Oaxacan tapestries—adds a zesty flair to any abode, and Dawgsimple canine beds spare dogs the indignity of sleeping in discarded kitty condos.
In organizing the Madison Holiday Market, promoter Chris Mode sought to eliminate the annoyances she found at other trade shows to create an enjoyable environment for both merchants and shoppers. Festive decorations festoon the market site as food vendors hawk their victuals and holiday music satiates attendees’ inner-ear stomachs.