Technicians replace the oil and add synthetic-blend oil to ensure that car engine works smoothly
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 5-minute oil change
- Change of up to 5 quarts of oil
- Replace the old filter with a new filter
- Lubrication of chassis components according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specs
- Complimentary maintenance check including:
- Fluid in automatic transmissions
- Wiper blades
- Power steering fluid
- Headlights and taillights
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery test at participating locations
- Tire pressure
- Waiting area amenities: onsite shop, toilets, cash machine
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
In thousands of cities in the US and around the world, one goal unites Shell gas stations: keeping cars on the road without degrading the environment. But its progress looks slightly different depending on whether you're a current customer, or a customer in the year 3000.
As a current Shell customer, you can pump gas backed by top-tier scientific research on fuel efficiency. Shell’s production process often involves blending petrols and diesels with biofuels, which minimize carbon-dioxide emissions, or gas-to-liquid gasoil, which improves efficiency. At the same time, its high-quality motor oils lubricate engines and minimize the energy they waste.
As a customer in 3000, you would see the fruits of Shell’s current investments in alternative energy. Behind the scenes, the company explores natural gas, wind, and other lower-carbon replacements for gasoline. Through partnerships with scientists and innovators, it helps explore as-yet-unheard-of energy sources, aggressively pursuing a more sustainable future.