- One ticket to a comedy show or concert
- Where: The Magic Bag
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees
- $5 to see standup by Sandy Danto with Brenton Biddlecombe and Jeff Horste on Thursday, July 31 (up to $12 value)
- $5 to see Live The Who – A Who Tribute on Friday, August 1 (up to $10 value)
- $8 to see Commander Cody on Friday, August 8 (up to $15 value)
- Sandy Danto: This standup comic from Michigan waxes weird about cupcakes, wrecking yourself, and hoarding.
- Live the Who – A Who Tribute: This tribute act celebrates the 50th anniversary of one of England’s finest rock bands with replica equipment, technical prowess, unstoppable energy, and hits from the Keith Moon years.
- Commander Cody: George “The Commander” Frayne leads his four piece through twangy, steel-guitar-driven hits—such as “Hot Rod Lincoln” and “Truck Drivin’ Man”— that hearken back to the band’s formation in 1968 Ann Arbor.
The Magic Bag
A Movie Theatre, Comedy Club and Concert Venue, The Magic Bag always has something new to light up its marquee. The theatre has become a go-to for nationally touring bands—including The English Beat, symphonic pop outfit The Polyphonic Spree, and surf-rock legend Dick Dale–as well as popular tribute acts like The Mega 80’s, Lez Zeppelin & Panama. Acclaimed comedians such as Gilbert Gottfried, Jeff Ross, and Brian Posehn take the stage to host their stand-up routines on a regular basis at the club, and cult favorite films are the main attraction on Brew & View nights.