All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- A licensed Maine whitewater river guide
- Safety Equipment: PFD, helmet, and paddle
- After the trip: A Barbecue (with choice of steak, chicken, fish or veggie burger), slideshow and video of the day’s excitement
- Transportation from base camp to the river launch, take-out back to base camp
Dead River Dates
- Saturday, May 11 (water flow: 6,500 cfs)
- Saturday, May 18 (water flow: 6,500 cfs)
- Sunday, May 26 (water flow: 6,000 cfs)
- Saturday, June 1 (water flow: 5,500 cfs)
- Saturday, June 8 (water flow: 3,500 cfs)
- Sunday, Sept 1 (water flow: 5,500 cfs)
- Saturday, Sept 14 (water flow: 3,500 cfs)
- Saturday, Oct. 5 (water flow: 6,000 cfs)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 13, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Cancellations once reservations have been confirmed are subject to forfeiture of voucher amount. Redeemable tentative season start of May 2019. Wetsuits may be required depending on weather conditions, wetsuit ($20). State of Maine fee not included: $5.90 per person for the Kennebec tour, $13.40 per person for the Dead River tour. Subject to waterflow. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Magic Falls Rafting Company
You've got nothing to worry about rafting on the Kennebec River's swirling rapids—if you're with one of Magic Falls Rafting Company's pro guides, that is. In business since 1989, the company currently boasts a team of more than 30 guides, whose trips explore the Dead and Kennebec Rivers.