Choose from Five Options
- $45 for one lift ticket valid any day of the week ($67 value)
- $15 for one lift ticket valid on Thursday only ($25 value)
- $29 for tubing for two ($50 value)
- $49 for tubing for four ($100 value)
- $95 for tubing for six ($150 value)
Magic Mountain Ski Resort
Swiss ski instructor Hans Thorner founded Magic Mountain Ski Resort in 1960 and it has been a staple of the skiing community in Southern Vermont ever since. More than 40 trails snake down the mountain, which checks in at a 45 degrees slope at the very top. But inexperienced skiers needn't fear: the resort features classic beginner and intermediate trails that are ideal for learning. A centralized lift system and lodge make meeting up and getting around a cinch, and Black Line Tavern makes celebrating successful days on the slopes just as convenient. The popular hangout also overlooks the entire mountain, so visitors should be able to easily spot groups of yetis sneaking down to make their nightly snow angels.