Experienced chiropractor x-rays, evaluates, and adjusts spines; therapeutic massage also included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Learn more about the chiropractor.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- What’s included:
- Sixty-minute massage
- Two chiropractic adjustments
- Two x-rays
- New customers only.
- Appointment required.
- Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- 24-hour cancellation notice required.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Magnolia Medical Center
Magnolia Medical Center houses a team including a chiropractor, nurse practitioners, and clinical staff to address problems associated with overall health. Practitioners are also available to combat excess inches by constructing diet and exercise plans supplemented by natural and prescriptive therapies that act as appetite suppressants. One-on-one counseling helps provide encouragement and uncover the root cause of ailments, which often stem from lifestyle habits, negative reactions to particular foods, or rigorous training regimens for the dumpster-diving portion of the decathlon. Magnolia Medical Center also offers a host of other services, including hormone testing, chronic knee and joint pain relief, and chiropractic services.