Looking good requires a concerted effort, much like setting a fire with your mind and then apologizing even though that was obviously cool. Impress everyone with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for one 60-minute seasonal fall facial or regular facial (up to a $70 value)
$99 for three 60-minute seasonal fall facials or regular facials (up to a $210 value)
Customers may choose from the following facial types:
- Cranberry-pomegranate, which boosts collagen production and improves skin texture
- Pumpkin, which returns moisture to dehydrated, tired skin
- Pear and green apple, which detoxifies, calms, and firms the skin
- Anti-aging, which improves skin tone and elasticity
- Acne-breakout control, which targets the internal and external causes of blemishes
- Antioxidant, which soothes and nourishes with spirulina and seaweed
Each facial begins with a consultation that is followed by a deep cleanse, two masks, and acupressure treatment. Every session also includes essential oils, exfoliation, and a facial, scalp, and neck massage.
Magnolia Wellness & Skin
While getting her Master's Degree in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, Donna Tatum developed her own attitude and approach to skincare, herbal medicine, and essential oils. From her experience, she's seen that skin and health are often a reflection of one's diet, stress levels, negative emotions, and proximity to a volcano. As a result, she uses a holistic approach when administering her treatments. In addition to traditional and cosmetic acupuncture, she also provides all-natural facials that use local and organic ingredients in addition to antioxidant herbs. During the course of every visit, she also dispenses advice to her clients about natural ways in which they can eat better, care for their bodies, and promote self-healing in their to day-to-day lives.
86% of 110 customers recommend
“I was very impressed and pleased with my experience. I will definitely go back.”
“Excellent treatment. I'm going to make it a regular visit. Donna is awesome and very knowledgeable. ”