Looking good requires a concerted effort, much like setting a fire with your mind and then apologizing even though that was obviously cool. Impress everyone with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for one 60-minute seasonal fall facial or regular facial (up to a $70 value)
$99 for three 60-minute seasonal fall facials or regular facials (up to a $210 value)
Customers may choose from the following facial types:
- Cranberry-pomegranate, which boosts collagen production and improves skin texture
- Pumpkin, which returns moisture to dehydrated, tired skin
- Pear and green apple, which detoxifies, calms, and firms the skin
- Anti-aging, which improves skin tone and elasticity
- Acne-breakout control, which targets the internal and external causes of blemishes
- Antioxidant, which soothes and nourishes with spirulina and seaweed
Each facial begins with a consultation that is followed by a deep cleanse, two masks, and acupressure treatment. Every session also includes essential oils, exfoliation, and a facial, scalp, and neck massage.
A Chat with Magnolia Wellness
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Magnolia Wellness offers a warm, calm, welcoming environment inside a beautiful spa. Donna holds a Master's degree in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine and uses her extensive herbal education to blend essential oils that calm, revive and restore.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I was working in the film industry in Los Angeles, and turned to acupuncture & Chinese herbs to help me with stress related health issues. I decided I wanted a more balanced life and to introduce others to the benefits of Chinese Medicine
What do you love most about your job?
I love seeing my patients thrive
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
When a client who came in very anxious and upset jumped off the table and hugged me at the end of the session.