A sightseeing tour with over ten years of experience in providing clients with a bird’s-eye view of Southeast Michigan
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Helicopter Sightseeing Tour for Up To Three People
- Helicopter Sightseeing Tour for One Person
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Minimum of 2 people per tour. 48hr reservation recommended. 300lb. max weight per person. Total weight max of 600lbs per flight. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Magnum Helicopters - Local Waterford and Auburn Hills Area
- The Helicopters: With room for a pilot and up to three passengers, Magnum's Robinson R-44 Raven combines maneuverability with comfort. Guests can catch panoramic views from the copter's bubble-style windshield, and cut down on wind and engine sounds with provided noise-cancelling headphones.
- The Pilots: Magnum's pilots boast certifications in numerous types of helicopters and aircraft, a spotless safety rating, and more than 65 years of combined experience between them.
- The Tour: This custom tour gives passengers a sky-high view of iconic local landmarks including Pine Knob with DTE Music Theater, Great Lakes Crossing Mall, the Palace of Auburn Hills, and the Silverdome. Tours may be scheduled during the day or, for added oohs and aahs, in the evening.