What You'll Get
The only way to eat well at home is to either learn how to cook or to convince your pet chickens to cook themselves. Prolong the issue with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for $30 worth of Mexican and Latin cuisine and drinks at the Bolingbrook location, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $15 for $30 worth of Mexican and Latin cuisine and drinks at the Arlington Heights location, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $20 for $40 worth of Mexican and Latin cuisine and drinks at the Bolingbrook location, valid any day
- $20 for $40 worth of Mexican and Latin cuisine and drinks at the Arlington Heights location, valid any day
- $20 for $40 worth of Mexican and Latin cuisine and drinks at the South Barrington location, valid any day after June 17
The menus feature three kinds of ceviche ($9 each), vegetarian hongos tacos lined with portobellos and roasted plantains ($10), and two styles of sirloin fajitas ($17). See the Bolingbrook and Arlington Heights menus. Mago's newest location, in South Barrington, is scheduled to open in early June.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with any other offers or specials. Not valid for happy hour specials. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid at South Barrington location until 6/17. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mago Grill & Cantina
Mago, which is Spanish for magician, owner chef Juan Luis Gonzalez crafts authentic Latin and Mexican dishes that “dazzle” diners, according to the Daily Herald. The menu surveys both traditional and modern dishes, including ceviche, empanadas stuffed with seasoned meats, and complex moles. Beyond the main dishes, the chef experiments with sucrose in desserts such as warm mexican spiced bread pudding, as well as a cantina menu highlighted by margaritas, mezcals, and over 250 premium 100% Agave tequilas.