- General admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any show on Thursday–Saturday (excluding special events and Saturday 7:30 p.m. shows)
- Where: Magooby’s Joke House Baltimore
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the schedule
- $18 for two tickets (up to $40 value)
- $59 for eight tickets (up to $160 value)
Magooby’s Joke House Baltimore requires a two-item food or drink minimum per guest, not included in this Groupon.
Mitch Fatel (October 23–25)
Former Howard Stern intern seen as a correspondent on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno; voted Best Stand-Up Comedian at the Aspen Comedy Festival
Warning: contains profanity and deceptively raunchy subject matter delivered with childlike affect
Steve Hofstetter (October 30–November 1)
Original columnist for CollegeHumor seen on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and Comcast’s Trial by Laughter
Warning: contains coarse language and improper pronunciation of Regina
Magooby’s Joke House Baltimore
Named Best Comedy Club by the Baltimore City Paper and blueprinted as a comedy club from day one, Magooby’s Joke House Baltimore newly built stadium of standup attracts a high-profile flock of TV-tested jokesters to its 240-foot stage and state-of-the-art sound system. The fully stocked bar lines up a joke-themed stable of specialty drinks, such as the Blind Pirate, with bourbon and coconut rum, or the Bearded Ballerina, with bourbon and Bacardi limon. The menu fuels laughing fits and juggling one-upmanship with burgers, chicken tenders, and a caesar salad.