- General admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any show on Thursday–Saturday (excluding special events and Saturday 7:30 p.m. shows)
- Where: Magooby’s Joke House
- Door time: 30–45 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- Two tickets (up to $40 value)
- Four tickets (up to $80 value)
- Eight tickets (up to $160 value)
Magooby’s Joke House requires a two-item food or drink minimum per guest, not included in this voucher. Before and after shows, Magooby’s invites you to check out their cozy bar next door, Wits End Saloon, which boasts over 70 whiskey and bourbon selections.
Magooby’s Joke House
Named Best Comedy Club by the Baltimore City Paper and blueprinted as a comedy club from day one, Magooby's newly built stadium of standup attracts a high-profile flock of TV-tested jokesters to its 240-foot stage and state-of-the-art sound system. The fully stocked bar lines up a joke-themed stable of specialty drinks, such as the Blind Pirate, with bourbon and coconut rum, or the Bearded Ballerina, with bourbon and Bacardi limon. The menu fuels laughing fits and juggling one-upmanship with burgers, chicken tenders, and a caesar salad.