Choose from Five Options
- $12 for a two-year, 24-issue digital subscription to Maxim ($29.98 value)
- $12 for a two-year, 12-issue digital subscription to Fitness Rx for Men ($27.98 value)
- $12 for a two-year, 20-issue digital subscription to Inc. ($25.98 value)
- $12 for a two-year, 20-issue digital subscription to Fast Company ($25.98 value)
- $12 for a two-year, 24-issue digital subscription to Muscular Development ($27.98 value)
Subscriptions can be accessed at any time by logging in at Magzter or by downloading the Magzter app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The Magzter app is available for Apple iOS, Android, Windows 8, and Kindle Fire devices.
As a digital newsstand and bookstore, Magzter is capable of offering a whole lot more than your typical street-side business: it keeps its virtual shelves stocked with more than 4,000 magazines from more than 1,500 leading publishers. On the Magzter website, you can browse the archives by category, which range from fashion and photography to sports, technology, and even pets. After subscribing, you'll be able to access the magazine's content on up to five different devices, meaning you can take it with you wherever you go instead of trying to copy articles by sticking silly putty to your computer screen. Plus, when publishers upload bonus video and audio content, you'll have access to that, too, as well as polls, contests, and other magazine bonuses.