All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Baseball enthusiasts can’t properly behold the glorious seventh-inning stretch in a crowded living room, because there’s always someone standing on the coffee table, getting his forehead rhythmically slammed by the ceiling fan. Catch the game in comfort with today's Groupon: for $18, you get four box-seat tickets to a Mahoning Valley Scrappers game at Eastwood Field in Niles (a $36 value). Tickets can be redeemed at the stadium box office before the day of the game for any one of the following August games:
- Saturday, August 13, at 7:05 p.m. against the Brooklyn Cyclones
- Sunday, August 14, at 5:05 p.m. against the Brooklyn Cyclones
- Tuesday, August 23, at 7:05 p.m. against the Auburn Doubledays
- Wednesday, August 24, at 7:05 p.m. against the Auburn Doubledays * Thursday, August 25, at 7:05 p.m. against the Auburn Doubledays
- Friday, August 26, at 7:05 p.m. against the Jamestown Jammers
- Saturday, August 27, at 7:05 p.m. against the Jamestown Jammers
- Sunday, August 28, at 5:05 p.m. against the Jamestown Jammers
- Wednesday, August 31, at 7:05 p.m. against the Williamsport Crosscutters
The Mahoning Valley Scrappers—a short-season Class A minor-league baseball team and affiliate of the Cleveland Indians—swing, run, and slide through New York–Penn League games. Box-seat ticket holders can either spy the lumber-wielding athletes from an ump's-eye view behind home plate or nab foul balls and fly peanuts for pintsize sluggers from seats situated toward right or left field. Families can peruse the promotions schedule for games and giveaways, such as Friday Night Fireworks (August 26), $2 Tuesday, where hot dogs popcorn and other snacks are just $2 (August 23), and a Retro Night (August 24) that celebrates the year 1999 by emblazoning each jersey with Y2K warnings and photos of Fred Durst.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to weather. Valid only for games specified. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.