An experienced aesthetician performs hydrating facials that aim to relax, exfoliate, cleanse, rejuvenate, and hydrate the customer’s skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of hydrating facials:
- Gently exfoliates the outermost layer of the skin revealing younger complexion located beneath
- Stimulates collagen production in the skin cells
- Flushes out toxins accumulated beneath the skin’s surface
- Erases pimples and cleanses the skin
- Unclogs pores
- Balances the tone of the skin
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mai Flower Beauty Salon
Beauty is turned inside-out at Mai Flower Beauty Salon. Since its start in 2005, this full-service salon has been providing clients with top quality, industry-leading services and treatments, ensuring that each individual walks away with their inner beauty shining bright on the outside.
Below are some of the services offered at Mai Flower Beauty Salon:
- Facial: This treatment begins with an assessment of each individual’s skin type and texture to combine the perfect products and services for the best treatment. Next, the face is cleaned and steamed, followed by a relaxing face, neck, and shoulder massage as any additional extraction or cleansing procedures are performed.
- Elleebana Lash Lift: This semi-permanent treatment intensifies natural lashes, giving the illusion of perfectly-curled, long hair strands.
- Nail Treatment: Guests can choose from a traditional manicure, SNS powder dip, or Shellac half nail polish-half gel service. The salon also offers nail designs, jewels, and small decals.