What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for one VIP ticket packages ($20 value)
- $29 for two VIP ticket packages ($40 value)
Each ticket package includes the following:
- Admission to the festival on Saturday, May 21 from 2 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- $20 worth of food and drinks
- Three-event trial membership to the German American Social Club
- What it is: May’s answer to Oktoberfest—a German celebration of spring hosted by the German American Social Club of Greater Miami
- The main event: watching dancers dressed in traditional German costume wrap ribbons around a maypole
- What else you’ll do: drink German beer, eat classic German food, and dance to live music
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 21, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older to receive alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oktoberfest Miami
As the longest running Oktoberfest in the USA, the German American Social Club of Greater Miami has been celebrating German culture with their annual Oktoberfest. Going into their 60th year, German beer, music, food, and folk dancing fill the evenings with authentic culture and fun for grown-ups, while kids can get on the action with magic shows and a field of bounce houses. Check the website for more information about the event.