An electrostatic sprayer is used to apply an EPA registered disinfectant to targeted surfaces in order to diminish bacteria and viruses
About This Deal
- Number of cleaners who will arrive: 1 person
- Services offered: electrostatic spraying
- Type of products used: water soluble EPA-registered hospital grade disinfectant
- Eco-friendly product
- It is recommended to remove heavy grime and soil prior to spray application. This service does not include cleaning service.
- It is recommended to let spray dry naturally. It is recommended waiting 30 minutes before entering the area.
From cabinets to door handles and desks, germs build-up on every surface of commercial and residential spaces. A sanitary environment is more important than ever and between salmonella, E.coli, MRSA, influenza, it’s obvious why the traditional spray and wipe method may not be enough. To really stop illnesses from spreading, you need a new solution: electrostatic spray technology.
Electrostatic application for surface disinfection is a method of applying EPA-registered disinfectants to a target surface area by utilizing the electrostatic force of attraction. Simply put, the electrostatic system places an electrical charge on the droplets and disperses them across a target surface area, providing a comprehensive, even coverage. This provides a consistent and uniform coverage in which the droplets adhere to vertical, horizontal and three-dimensional surfaces.
Need To Know
About Maids by Melissa
It is all about patrons at Maids by Melissa. The owner, Melissa McKinnon, is already the second generation in the cleaning industry, as she got the inspiration from her mother and decided to follow in her footsteps. Melissa can be proud with 26 years of professional experience as well as high-quality, reliable, quick, and affordable services. Whether clients need commercial or residential cleaning or sanitation, Maids by Melissa has it covered.