All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $8 for a value towards Main Street Wine Cellar New Hope ($15 value)
- $15 for a tasting for two people, Valid Monday - Friday ($24 value)
- $18 for a tasting for two people, Valid Saturday, Sunday ($24 value)
- $30 for a tasting for four people, Valid Monday - Friday ($48 value)
- $35 for a tasting for four people, Valid Saturday, Sunday ($48 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for wine tastings. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Main Street Wine Cellar
Located in a quaint and bustling corridor of New Hope, Main Street Wine Cellar earns its place among notable stops in this small town. As a tasting room stocked with bottles from Crossing Vineyards & Winery—consistently ranked as one of the best in Pennsylvania—it introduces tourists and locals alike to a variety of vintages. It also offers an assortment of products for wine lovers, ranging from custom etched wine glasses to prints and bottle racks.
But for the average customer who happens to stumble on the shop, a glass of wine on its street-side patio might be just what the doctor ordered. Some of the Crossing Vineyards wines that could fill that glass include:
- Heritage: an Americanized, full-bodied Bordeaux blend bursting with fruit flavors, with hints of chocolate and espresso
- Chocolate Cherry Truffle: a robust port-style wine with dark chocolate, plum, black cherry, and toasted oak on the nose
- Signature Series Chardonnay: a European-style chardonnay with a floral, fruity taste and butterscotch finish