All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for a one year individual membership ($35 value)
- $22 for a one year family membership ($45 value)
- Free admission to Maine Audubon signature events
- Local and statewide access to Audubon nature centers and sanctuaries
- A subscription to “Habitat,” Maine Audubon’s quarterly journal
- Member prices on Maine Audubon programs and trips
- Discounts at the nature stores
- Membership in the National Audubon Society
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. Membership expires 1 year from activation date. Not valid for members within last 6 months. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maine Audubon
For more than 150 years, Maine Audubon has championed Maine's wildest inhabitants with educational, engaging programs and wildlife and wildlife habitat advocacy. Members join the statewide nonprofit’s fight to maintain the population of native plant and animal life while interacting with furred and feathered planet mates through discounted access to activities that include moonlit storytelling outings and forest survival walks. Maine Audubon visitors can explore centers and sanctuaries such as the Borestone Mountain Audubon Sanctuary and the Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center, whose kayak rentals allow paddlers to view off-duty ice sculptures and snowmen taking summer holidays. Maine Audubon's headquarters, Gilsland Farm, also unite members with 65 acres of trails, community gardens, and discounted wildlife-friendly gifts in the nature store.